View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-13-2014, 09:38 PM

Vincent sighed as he watched the large man shrug and then close his eyes to find her. It was surprising to him when the large man laughed. Had he been attached to a more powerful vampire who gave me the order to fallow her enemy and then runs away, he would have been worried about that. “and what will her dog do now that the master has fled? Who is it that she cares for other than herself?”

He watched as he ran his hand through his mane. Raising his eyebrow he tried not to laugh about the large man going his way and leaving Vincent and Blaire alone. There was no way that this man was going to not become a problem for him later if he did not find a way to flip him. “I did not plan on fighting you just finding out who you were, why you were fallowing us and what to do with you.” Reaching out he ran his along Blaire’s hair, he wondered what she was reacting to that was making her fearful of the giant. What did she know that he was missing.

<what are you afraid of Blaire? What do you know about that I seem to be missing?> He did not want to dig through her mind to find why she was reacting the way she was. But he needed her to tell him the truth about what was going on. Something was not right with this whole set up.