View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-18-2014, 09:13 AM

the moment that Cerberus stated to shift all thoughts of killing the man that had killed Lewis vanished and he move back between Cerberus and Blaire. whatever this monster was he was going to have to get through Vincent to get at her. her life now was the only one that he needed to be thinking about. "I am not unfeeling and cold as she might be. you killed a man that I cared very deeply for." his voice was raw with the emotions of that lose and the anger, hatred for and of the man that had taken Lewis before his time. "did you know that man you killed has a family? his wife now will have to bury him in place of having their second honeymoon. I took so much of his life that I glad he would be able to go home to her and never have to worry about dieing for me. and you took that from him." he wanted so much to rip the dog's heads from its body but he knew the moment he tired to make that attack again Blaire would be open to attack. if she were not here he might have risked it but no there was no way he could make her go without putting her in harms way.

"how can I just let you go and be on my way. you will fallow me and mine and then you will strike again." he hated this, hated showing so much that could be used against him and he not able to do anything about it. the only thought was that they could run, run as far and as long as it took to escape from this monsters power and the power behind him.