View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 05-30-2014, 07:10 AM

Vincent waited without breathing as the man spoke ideas seemed to blossom in his mind only to die as the man spoke again. “if you are tired of the orders of violence why do you not leave this place?” he shifted slightly so that Blaire was ones again close to him. The movement was more subconsicly then consisly but after he had made the move he knew why. Even if he said that she would be safer away from him Vincent could not once again let another double out of his sight. Loosing Lewis was bad enough but then to loose Blaire it would kill him. He was already stretch to thin. “what would it take for you to join me as a body guard. Not to kill when killing was wanted,” he brushed that through aside with a flick of his wrist. “no I already have a hunter for that. I want someone that would be loyal to me and would stop those that tried to kill me.”

Looking at Blaire he thought at her. <more like those that tried to kill you not me. I can defend myself better then most can, but he is right that you are in danger if we don’t deal with these people soon.> there was worry and concern in his thoughts. <I had hoped that our first case together would be something that had to do with a human problem not vampire politics.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warren grumbled as he packed Alice back into his car to take her back into town to Vincents office. That dark part of him wanted badly to just toss her into the river and have done with her but orders were orders and his oath was pushing him to do as he was told. He did not treat her gently knowing full well that she could take a few bumps and bruises. As he slammed the door on her he cast the binding spell so she could not speak or send out a mentle message. There was going to be no one that could find where she was by the time he was done with this set of spells. Of that he would be sure of.