View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-20-2015, 06:05 PM

[“if you are tired of the orders of violence why do you not leave this place?”] Cerberus look at the small man before him and snorted at that, but answered kindly enough, “There is magic in this world that is greater than either you or myself. Magic that both manages the way things work and binds things together. I am a hellhound, in case you haven’t noticed. We, or perhaps only I anymore, are bound to the ones we call master. I can no more run away from her then a raindrop can stop itself from falling from the sky. To run or disobey is to foreit ones life”

“what would it take for you to join me as a body guard. Not to kill when killing was wanted. No I already have a hunter for that. I want someone that would be loyal to me and would stop those that tried to kill me.” Cerberus wondered on this, how much was he allowed to tell Vincent without breeching his orders. She had never figured that the prince would ask him that, so technically she had never told him not to give out that information. He knew he was taking a risk, but he supposed it would be alright, “My ownership to a new master can only pass hands if my current master willingly relinquishes ties to someone else, or….” He paused for a moment before continuing, “or if my present master dies the one who kills her would be my new master.”

Blaire only slightly inclined her head to look up at him <Well at least we can get this part done and over with, things will get simpler I imagine, after this>

Last edited by Cora; 01-20-2015 at 06:23 PM..