View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 06-21-2013, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Adela Talonn
"Of course little dove, The dear prince just left me a message is all." She responded to the therian as she turned an absent gaze from the butterflies now around the honey heart to the pink princess. That perceiving gaze met the other's gray blue eyes without hiding the panther therians predatory nature, a simple honest acknowledgement of the dove. Most found the look intimidating as their instincts felt her beast peeking out at them, which of course just made the weaker ones at court hate Adela all the more. Still it was quickly replaced with the rather emotionless look that Adela usually wore. She had no interest in scaring her pretty little bird right now.

She was not surprised she had been the one to come... as a dove the other woman had few ways to protect herself so would likely be most afraid. In fact Adela was certain that's why they were 'friends' so had expected the girl to come. She would not be much use in this fight but the princess had other uses as well as a good promise of loyalty. It helped that Adela knew the other woman's secret and biggest fear not that Adela had told her. She would save it for when she had a use for it, as to her the other woman was still just a pawn though she never refused a good pawn in the chess match otherwise known as her life. It was a simple business like exchange and she saw no reason to pretend otherwise, she would protect the ...woman for her obedience as she did any other therian pawn in exchange.

Of course, Adela being adela she would likely never believe the girl more then another using her for her connections and power.... or at least attempting to. Many had found out through experience that it often ended up the other way around. She was sure that this little game would end the same way and that made her smile slightly as her gaze slipped back to the colorful butterflies. It appeared she was watching them for fun but the dove would likely know by now that Adela did nothing without purpose.

Quote:
Instructor Ciela Hope
"Magilupus and Felicasso need to learn peace with each other as much as anyone else does. Their personal war as is foolish as the main war was. Peace is the point of this school after all. Besides... Aruzhan keeps the other Felicasso pretty cooperative, I believe she thinks that's why I let her hold all her parties and so on." She responded with a distant wave of her hand to his remark of concern. Her father's family had been friends with the Aruzhan's for some time so she knew Talka's father well. He had requested she be gentle with Talka. Normally such personal favors were not in her nature but it had turned out such leniency worked out for her and the school. The girl seemed very good at organizing events and it made the students feel more in control which made them be more emotionally invested in the schools success. So she let Talka have her parties as long as she made sure students respected curfew and kept fights from breaking out. Ms. Hope knew letting Talka think she was getting away with something, however, sparked more fire in the girl so would generally give her a little resistance. She half smiled at the thought but returned to the man in front of her. He had a question after all.

"I'm alright... Just a little tired. Some parents of a couple new pure blood students made a little bit of a fuss and required some personal attention." She answered quietly with a sigh. The therian student and his family had thought they were loyalty.... and then a minor scuffle had broken out, then she'd had to clear up the hurt feelings. It had been a pain and she'd barely arrived back home in time. She may have once again fell into thought but she found herself.. distracted. The ice queen almost blushed at the unexpected touch and gazed up at his now handsome human form. He really wasn't playing fair to suddenly shift like that she thought absently as she tilted her head towards the simple touch absently. When you expect to see a rabbit, suddenly finding a handsome man touching you was a little hard to get use to. She still hadn't yet, despite being perfectly comfortable to him. Still she recovered herself and cleared her throat softly.

"Thank you for your offer but it's probably not a good idea. I would not want to give the other teachers or the students any sort of impression that I may be providing.... favoritism to any of the teachers." She responded crisply, her business like tone returning. She was always a little afraid to get to close to someone considering the political tensions she was always trying to handle. There was a reason that during the school year she spent most of her time locked up in her office or conferencing. She didn't really have a social life outside of that... except maybe with the man before her who insisted on treating her so carefully. She did appreciate it really and she offered him a brief smile to show it.

Quote:
Talka 'Tay' Aruzhan
"You really do flatter me, little vixen" She teased softly in response as she let out a warm laugh. The shade really was fun to hang with, and she took all of Tay's sexual teasing in stride. Tay could not deny her accuracy either, her parties had become rather well known. The only real difficulty was beating out her other parties, though that might not be needed now. The freshmen mixer this would essentially be, a party to introduce everyone, would need to be fairly tame. She didn't want to startle someone and end up starting a fight. You never could predict people's family situations or what they'd want to fight... but she tended to be able to make it a nice comfortable party.

"Wait? Are you thinking of going on a diet? You can't! I want to prepare some of your favorite foods for the party! Besides you're sexy as is." She added as she noticed what the other woman said and pouted at the other woman. She only glanced at the snake as it climbed on her shoulders. She winked at it as she leaned into the other womans embrace before she returned her gaze to her. She wasn't much of a cook but she did like organizing the food so generally found out various peoples allergies and likes. She even always made sure that none of the utensils had silver or iron to make sure the therians and fay would be safe. She was as obsessive over her parties as she was over her performances. It was just her nature to do things perfectly or not do the at all.

"That reminds me, I wonder if Ms. Hope has all the food allergies yet?" She murmured, briefly looking serious. It was a rare sight to see, except when she was dancing. Her face was still expressive and passion filled but there was also a focus and precision in the back of her eyes that showed her love of it. Releasing energy through the motions always made her feel better and that was what it had started as but now mixing her various dance styles and kick boxing to form her own style had become her passion. It was one of the few solitary activities she truly enjoyed.

Quote:
Iris 'Iri' Tien
"Me graceful? Nahhh..... I'm a kluts most of the time. I'm not a pure blood though so maybe that's why? Who knows." She responded with another laugh. Unlike many others from such strong families she had no problem admitting she wasn't a pure blood despite being close enough to 'pass'. Iri was just as happy to have the small bits of distant human blood and even smaller bits of nymph blood in her family as the fairy. As far as she was concerned every race was special and important to the balance of the earth. So she mentioned her lack of purity with a smile and even a sense of pride. Still the smile became a positively beaming one as the two confirmed she could make them some.

"Oh, that should be wonderful! Would you like to look at some flowers with me? Then it'll be really easy to find the ones that match you." She exclaimed to the other two as she clapped her hands. She was truly very happy that she could have fun with the elves. They both seemed really nice, though to be fair she thought most people were nice. She even thought Adela was nice even if there were times it felt like the therian didn't want her too. She wasn't really thinking of Adela right now though, more the flowers... There was some really pretty purple flowers she thought would suit Tali.

She would have to look closer though, each flower had it's own look and magic, its own soul... at least to Iri. Each flower enchanted her, each seemed to have it's own name. She would have to find just the right vases too! Hmm maybe some pretty scrolling over it, the delicate curves of which always seemed so elven to her. She was musing about this as she waited for her answer. Oh perhaps that one with the sword like design... It was very abstract and elegant so she was never certain but it felt like a sword to her somehow.