View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-10-2015, 03:32 AM

07.09.2015 :: Thursday

Doctors appointment went good. I wish she had told me I was more dilated and effaced but unfortunately that wasn't the case. But everything is looking just great. I have my next appointment the 16th, IF he isn't here by then of course. I'm really hoping he comes before his due date the 19th because I don't want to be induced. :/ I really need to start paying attention to kicks and movement. I would rather be safe than sorry. She is giving me the go ahead of being induced into my own hands (within reason) she said she will give me until the 31st of June to have him. Which is 12 days after his due date. Which granted that's with keeping an eye on everything and if there isn't a reason to induce sooner than that. My brother was 6 days late and I was 2 days late. So I think I'll give him a week past his due date (which will make him a Leo and not a Cancer in the horoscope but that's okay haha)

Anyways I will keep updates in here of course. 9 days after tonight before his due date. Then possibly another 7. Yikes. I sure hope he comes in the next couple days. Lol And here we all were thinking he would be early because everythings been so smooth and measuring a little further along that expected. Guess not. He's quite content where he is, and can't say I blame him. haha but mama wants her belly sleeping and back sleeping back and so I can hold him.

My nerves have been a total and complete wreck about it, about being a mom and everything.

Tomorrow is another day and I have a lot to do and get accomplished. Including thank you notes for my baby shower. >.< It's only like 20 that I have to fill out. And I have a complete list of items and addresses and everything just haven't done it yet and it's been almost a month.