View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-13-2015, 05:32 AM

07.11.2015 :: Saturday

Yikes so I didn't keep up during the weekend. Saturday was a pretty busy day. Between picking up my nieces from my brothers, spending the day with them and my mom, I kinda slept on and off. I'm just so tired as of lately. More than usual this pregnancy. But I mean I'm literally in the home stretch. Lol 6 days until his due date and 20 days until they will induce me. So literally anytime within the next 3 weeks. Which I'm hoping is sooner than later. - Even if I really am starting to get nail-bitingly nervous about everything. Dx I know I can do a natural birth that's unmedicated so that's not really the nervous part, but the fact I don't know what to expect pain wise, is. I know no matter the amount of pain it's only for a relatively short period of time *compared to the length of our life and everything* and it's of course totally and 100% worth it. Not only am I doing this because I believe natural is best but I'm doing this for myself and also for all the women out there who wanted a natural birth and their bodies just wouldn't work with them to produce those results. I actually have a friend who states that "The reason that c-sections and epidurals are on the rise is because women are no longer rightly equipped to have babies and so it causes more complications and the pain is higher than it use to be" I'm sorry I don't believe that. It's only on the rise in basically the U.S. I don't put anyone down for having an epidural or whatever, but it's like they aren't knowledgeable to know that we are women and THAT is why our bodies are WHY they are. - end rant -

I didn't do my oil pulling tonight. Shame on me. I have been using that Clairol shampoo. I really like it. Except the smell it just reminds me of an old ladies bathroom powder or something. Lol but that's okay. Had a good day with the girls and did some arts and crafts with them and my mom. On top of having some awesome homemade pizza sticks.