View Single Post
Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 01:52 AM

07.17.2015 :: Friday

There's a lot of things going on that have wrecked havoc on my heart today. 2 million pounds of chicken are having to be disposed of by a company because of the fact it ended up contracting salmonella. What a waste of life. Humans just don't give a fuck anymore and I hate that. I could go on for days about this, but I'm just going to leave that there. Also Blue Bell icecream is going out of business because of the breakout of Listeria earlier this year. The company just never recouped from that. - The only icecream I've ever really chose to eat. And of course Walmart is still allowed to sell the junk that doesn't even melt when left out of the freezer and in warm temperatures. Our world is in total chaos. Wasteful. Horrible creatures we are. I'm just as guilty. I am just trying to better myself about it and while gaining knowledge for me, also I want knowledge to give to others if they want to know. I'm not very pushy about it. I post what I want on facebook whether they read it or not. But I don't degrade anyone for any of their choices. It's not my place, plus I know from experience that if someone tries to push their opinion on you, it's going to make you hate it.

Lol alright so I drank two cups of that tea today. I officially no longer have to call out of work or worry about posting my hours or anything. Just have to pray and hope I actually have a job to go back to, but if not, I'll figure it out. There are worse things happening in our world and I am going to remain positive about everything that comes, and goes, in my life. Just like I'm not stressing about the work situation until I get there and not worrying about the school ordeal until Monday. No reason to at all.

Had a total bitch fit today over not having anything I want to eat in the house. Sheesh hormones and everything have really gotten ahold of me lately, plus all the anxiety and stress. But I managed to keep it pretty reigned it, which shocked the shit out of me. About to do more coconut oil pulling. I haven't seen any difference yet. But I also have started rubbing it on my belly full of stretch marks. My poor belly looks wrecked. ;o I am going to go socialize with my mom for a little bit and then enjoy the

MENE-CON user-ran event <3

Made 1,300g

Last edited by Veno; 07-18-2015 at 06:28 AM..