View Single Post
End of silence
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2009, 05:38 PM

What is that behind you...?
Username: End of silence
Word count: idk :(
Entry:

Charlie Hekkison was a traveling man, he made his living that way. One day, he found himself in need of a place to rest, he knocked on the door of an old wooden shack, and an elderly man answered.

" What do you want?! " The man spat at him.

" Sir, i would like a place to sleep tonight. " He replied politely.

" Do you have a story to tell? " the man asked, and when Charlie replied no, the man shut the door on his face.

Charlie didn't know what to do, it was almost night-time and he needed rest. He then spotted the old mans bar, I know, he thought, I'll spend the night in his barn! He'll never know!

And charlie did that. In the middle of the night he heard three voices arguing. " It's your turn to turn the body ", " no! It's YOUR turn! " and the third voice replied; " why should i turn the body when Charlie hekkinson is up there, not taking his turn? "

Charlie was shocked, how had they known that he was there? Before he could hide, he was dragged down by two strong hands, and charlie stood there, turning the body, which was now hanging over a fire.

No sooner had the last man fallen asleep then charlie had ran out the door, as far away as he could. He was hiding under a bridge when he heard it, Clonk, clonk, clonk. Then he heard voices arguing, " why should i hold the body? It's your turn! " another voice replied; " why should i hold the body when Charlie hekkinson is hiding under this bridge? "

And thus he was grabbed again, they took him to a graveyard where they demanded he dig a grave. " shh, " one of the men said, " i hear somebody coming, stay here, and we'll come get you " So he waited in the grave, and waited, and waited.

Finally he got out, and no-one was there. He then ran ALL the way home..

-----

Five years later he was in the same place again, at a festival, when he bumped into the large man that had made him do those deeds. " Hello Charlie Hekkinson, " he said, " now, when you need a place to stay, you will have a story "

Last edited by End of silence; 10-31-2009 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: 11 words above :(