View Single Post
firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-02-2015, 06:20 PM

So like a friend here told me about the memory jar so I'd thought I'd give it a try. I was looking through some of the others memory jars an I'm like, wow. Everyone goes on these aadventures an well me, not so much. One bc well I'm not rich. An two, I'm scared of planes, boats etc.. but I do love fishing an camping. I'd do that 24/7 if I could. It soothes my soul to fish all day..an i can even bait myown hook. Alot of girls wwon't bc of the slimy worms. Lol idc. Doesn't bother me not one bit. Anyways, I hope I can fill my jar up with memories each an everyday.
When I first started here I couldn't get anything right. Two days of being here, I got flagged, for what, I couldn't tell you bc i don't ever curse online anywhere an all i am is friendly to others. I may have posted somewhere iwwasn't suppose to but i didn't no any better then. But i do now. I have insomnia sometimes, so I roam the Internet alot ttrying to find something to help put me to sleep. Well last night, I was just talking to a friend an another friend showed me how to do the quote thing from my phone an i no how to ping someone now. It's good that others here play on phones an not just computer. Or otherwise I'd still be lost. Even though I don't get gold for posting blogs, I write a funny blog once a day. It makes me happy to know I made someone laugh. It helps me to keep going throughout my day. I do have some depression left over from my best friend dying a few years back. It nearly tore me into. Before she had died i had lost an enormous amount of weight, but with her death an my depression, I gained it all back. But now, I'm trying to lose it again. An man Ole man am I struggling. An being diabetic doesn't help either. My niece gave me a dog, named molly. I walk her everyday. So that helps me too. But today I weighed myself an i actually lost 15lbs I'm so happy! I don't feel it, an i swear I must have lost it in my big toe. Lol but its a start. An I'm not going to give up either. Although some days it's a struggle to make myself to do things (that's the depression). But i will continue to move forward. I have to or I'm going to be a full blown diabetic. I don't want that to happen. Well i tthink I've chatted enough for now, I'll say more later or tomorrow. Xoxox