View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-14-2016, 09:42 PM

March 14, 2016

So, yesterday was pretty dull. I had like absolutely nothing to write about, and I didn't want to post only one sentence. As of today, not much has happened either. I worked on Organic Chemistry this morning. Only thought it would take thirty minutes to an hour...ended up spending three hours on that stupid thing. I hate chemistry so much. I love science, but chemistry was always the worst for me. All that math, formulas and numbers, blegh. Not that I hate math. I used to, but I don't mind it much now. History and chemistry were always my worst subjects. I will be happy once I am done with chem. Really glad I don't have any direct history classes, but dates and stuff still play a part in my world now.

Other than that, I had a bit of a spat with my roommate's grandma. She hates me, and acts more like a spoiled kid than an adult. She's making dinner, don't ask me why, and I'm not feeling to good so I told her thank you but I was not feeling like eating. So I thought I'd be nice and just simply put the silverware and such she had set out for me away. So she could spend time with my roommate and I could rest. Next thing I know, she's yelling at me that I shouldn't touch the table once she set it. I told her I said I didn't feel up to dinner, and all I was doing was putting the unneeded silverware away. So she comes back with the snide comments of like I'm not allowed to do that or whatever. Ugh, I hate attitude so much. This isn't her house to begin with. I know she was probably trying to be nice by making dinner, but then to get annoyed by that? I dunnknow, probably over thinking things.

I just wish she would respect me more. She does whatever she wants when she is here. Even when she has been asked to do something else or whatever a dozen times. It has to be her way or she throws a fit like a kid and storms off. Talking to a brick wall at times. My day was better before that. Oh well, I'll deal with it.

Kiyoto