View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 07-08-2016, 03:06 AM

Dear M,
Buying me all the nicest things in the world will never erase the fact that you're a shitty parent that I never want to be around. Constantly making me the brunt of your jokes in front of people I never really know shows me exactly the type of person you are and the type of person you show me as. As someone who claims to 'know me better than I know myself', you really know jack SHIT about me. About how I nearly have panic attacks before I go home every break to see your face and the only thing that keeps me sane is keeping in touch with my friends through Snapchat (which you tried to conveniently bar me from but jokes on you :)) How you constantly calling me 'fat' and 'morbidly obese', even though I'm far from that, has made me decrease my appetite by more than half. I wouldn't be surprised if I become anorexic by the time school rolls around. Hearing those kinds of things for 10+ years really messes with you. But of course, you're a doctor, you know better. But you're actually pretty stupid, I forget you don't actually believe in psychology and constantly misdiagnose me because you can't read me very well.

To be quite honest, I will not deny that I've always been provided the nicest things in life. But all I ever wanted was two parents that were mature enough to handle their problems away from their children's eyes and not be put in the middle constantly. I wanted parents that weren't so fucking abusive that I fear my own home. I wanted parents that wouldn't constantly brainwash me into thinking one was worse than the other. In reality, you are just as bad as my father, but joke's on me for actually believing you.

I can't believe you wouldn't support me if I went into biomedical engineering as a major. I was stunned, really. It just shows me how narrow-minded you are and how much more I hate you so much. I hate you. I absolutely fucking hate you. I never wanted to be around you but guess what? I have to. You know why? Because thanks to your brainwashing (that my father tried to warn me about but 13 year old me thought I was smart enough so I didn't listen) you have full custody of the both of us and you don't even let my dad have his visitation rights be fulfilled by the fucking court.

You're the most disgusting vile inhumane person I've ever met. And it makes me sick that people actually trust you enough to take care of them. I want to tell them how awful of a human being you are, but who would believe me? This is the reality of your shitty behavior. This is the reality that you created for me, that I'm shackled in this invisible prison of your stupid perception of a 'happy family' because you want to prove to other people that you're a great mother.

Trust me when I say that after this summer vacation, I'm making arrangements to never go near that hellhole of a house where you live ever again.

Sincerely,
Your daughter