View Single Post
The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 09-29-2012, 05:30 PM

Thank you for your time an explanation, jelly. You are someone who really cares about the site and has truly put much thought into it by the way you express yourself through your actions and your words.

As for me, expressing my worries about event currency =/= complaining. Ever since we have had non flash events and my life has become more complicated as well... I have struggled to obtain a single solitary set of EI rares. Once they are gone, they are gone, and the prices inflate. I also almost never buy EI commons. The only case is if I post a tiny amount with my charity mule and if I remember to use their event currency to buy things TO GIVE AWAY TO NEW USERS. It doesn't even go towards me.

It is hard to 'average out' between those who obtain multiple sets + commons, and those who struggle for maybe one or two high end items. At this point I will consider myself blessed if I come out with 3/5 of the EI rares.

But thank you for trying.

Thank you for listening.

Thank you for not giving up on us.

Thank you for not giving up on the Menewshan community as a whole.