View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-25-2016, 12:52 AM

Alecross walked a few steps away, ignoring those who were looking at them. He had no interest in a crowd at all. The other clearly did not like his words, from the ones that followed behind him. It was more childish in Alecross' eyes. The other was throwing a tantrum, unable to get his way and the reaction he wanted out of the dark haired male. He paused, when the other yelled that he basically either stopped or his semester would be hell. The other had the power here? He turned his form a bit, eyes moving to the other.

"You have as much power as others allow" he says, "which as to why they would is a mystery. If anything, it's like letting a child rule the place." He turned to face him, "you believe it will be to your benefit to challenge me...make yourself look like some kind of badass? I have little interest in indulging your pathetic wishes...but if you make a move, I will defend myself." It was not a threat, merely a fact. He would not simply allow someone to physically abuse him. If the other sought confrontation to the point that he attempted to harm him, he would defend himself.