View Single Post
WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 03-20-2009, 05:06 PM

Well you see I was on my way to the convention when out of nowhere a massive swarm of zombies appeared.

So naturally, all of the townsfolk in the little place I was resting at were freaking out.

I mean seriously? Have they never played Resident Evil?

Well anyways, I couldn't just leave those poor people spazzing like that, so I pulled out my shotgun from the the back of the car, grabbed a couple of boxes of ammo and a Coke, and headed out to help.

Several hours of grueling zombie-butt kicking later, I headed back to my car for a fresh change of clothes and to check the time, and I found that the convention would end in 3 hours - and I had a four hour drive left!

Now I could have just used that ol' hole-in-the-space-time-continuum I have stored in my trunk , but before I could pull it out, the mayor of the town came and begged me to stay the night, as he was afraid that the zombies might regroup and come back.

What could I do? I don't like to see grown men cry over such simple matters as zombie attacks!

So I stayed the night through, slept rather well with the exception of a horde of zombie birds coming in at around 2 am, and sadly drove myself back home the next morning.

Don't believe me? I took a picture of one of the zombies as proof!

It rather happens when I woke up I found that the zombies had stolen my spare change of clothes! D<
Now I am in need of a clean shirt ;-;

And it was all the zombies fault!

(though really, I live 10 hours away from Georgia and mom wouldn't let me drive that far since I've only had my license a few months D;
Next time I'll prolly get to go though because I'll be in COLLEGE! :D

EDIT: oh right, a female shirt would be rather lovely ;-; )

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 03-20-2009 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Forgot stuff XD