View Single Post
juniper_silver
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-21-2009, 11:22 AM

OK, I really wanted to go to the convention, but I'd promised my mom that I'd go to the zoo with her on March 13th, before the convention. I planned to start driving immediately after leaving the zoo, hoping to get there in time to at least catch the end of the 15th (I live in Illinois). Unfortunately, the gorilla had other things in mind. I guess that's what I get for trying to go to the zoo on Friday the 13th! The gorilla started chucking bananas at me. I know, I know, it seems like bananas wouldn't hurt that bad right? But that gorilla had an arm on him! I saw him hitting people that were clear down on the other end of the zoo, so you can imagine how hard it hit me when I was standing a mere 10 feet away from him. And one of those stupid bananas hit me right on my temple x.X which immediately killed me. Death by banana, I never thought that's how I'd go.

My family got me all prepared for the funeral, but fortunately I have some really good friends who were able to sneak in to the funeral home and resurrect me. (And coincidentally, if you saw me posting around the forums when I was dead, that was the same friends who resurrected me. They can mind read, so they knew my password and knew what I wanted to say.) If it hadn't been Friday the 13th, my friends would have been able to resurrect me that same night. As it was, I had to wait until midnight on the 14th. Now I don't know if you've ever been resurrected yourself, so let me tell you that it's not the kind of thing that you spring up from and speed across several states to get to a convention. Too bad none of these friends that I have with super powers came with the ability to teleport other people around. One of them did have the ability to teleport himself though, so I sent him over to share my story. Please tell me he made it over OK. I posted here too just in case as I haven't seen him since.

And if I win a shirt, I'd like the female version please .^_^