View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-03-2017, 09:08 PM

Lucas Stone

Lucas continued looking into the pedestal, watching the mist-like substance swirl about, he tilted his head slightly. It was interesting to watch and hoped that maybe Anemone's small necklace would send a sign or something. Maybe she lost the necklace? That was a scary thought to think of. The small Wisp Elf sighed to himself, hanging his head as he continued cleaning. Trying to distract himself before he heard a voice behind him and something touch his shoulder. His eyes widen slightly before turning his head towards the source of the noise. It was Gaia, the Demon Sword of Earth herself. Lucas straightened his posture, bowing to her in respect before looking at her. "He-hello M-Mistress Gaia, I didn't he-hear you come in." He stammered, realizing he almost spilled the small bucket of water. He kneeled down, taking the bucket and continued cleaning the pedestal, "I-I have faith within you all that we will find her. A-And I'm sorry for worrying, it's just a habit." He said as he continued cleaning.

Lucas's eyes would widen more, turning his attention back to Gaia as she thanked him. He was treated like a person around the Demon Swords, but it was still surprising to hear them thank him. He just smiled shyly towards the smaller female, scratching the back of his head. "I-It's the least I can do, I-I mean, you all we-were so nice to me." He stuttered as a sheepish giggle escaped his lips. It wouldn't be long until he heard a roar. His eyes widen slightly, turning his head in the direction of the sound. It had to be Gemini. He blinked once, tilting his head slightly and seen a person walking towards him, blinking once, he seen who it was. It was Gemini. Lucas was still confused about the actual gender of Gemini, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to call them master or mistress. So he just called them master, as well to balance things out. When he heard Gemini said they still didn't find her, his face showed a sad expression.

Lucas could see Gemini was visibly distraught. He thought for a moment and spoke after them, "D-Don't worry M-Master Gemini, w-we will find her. I-I just know it. I-I'm sure we will get a sign from her. M-Maybe Master Karasu wa-was able to get a clue." Lucas said reassuringly. It was the best he could say, he wanted to help. His grip tightened around the rag in his hand, a faint gasp escaped his lips before looking towards both Gaia and Gemini. "I-I'm sorry, how rude of me, w-would you like for me to get you two s-something to eat? Y-You must be t-tired." He said, bowing his head low towards the Master and Mistress.