View Single Post
Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 09-25-2012, 07:00 AM

@hummy: That's good to know! :) Maybe I'll start watching it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
I figure it will all work out. We'll see how things go, but I know my parents can't afford to help out. They'll do what they can of course, but I wouldn't ever insist on them paying my way for me if I can help it.

Oklahoma is generally pretty boring. It's a midwestern state so obviously it's very small town and family oriented, which is something that I'm not used to. And there's a lot of religion which makes me angry so I try not to visit too often. But I have family there. It's nice for small visits, but I can't stay for long periods of time.

Plus, they deep fry/fry everything and I don't need to gain even more weight.
Oh believe me, I didn't want my parents to pay my way but I did require their help when I started out since I had no income. They paid for some of my education, but the rest is my own debt. But I agree, I think things will work out in the end.

Ah, I got that kind of feeling but I wasn't sure. I'm actually from a small town, but I think it's different since I was never very far from a decent sized city. We had a lot of churches too, but I can't say it was extremely religious. For the most part I try to avoid talking about religion and politics, but it certainly has been popping up on Facebook more and more lately.

Lol, all of the convenience stores here sell friend chicken. It's always so tempting. I'm also trying to get into shape, so I have to cut it out.