View Single Post
ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-28-2008, 05:23 PM

Celes Paradi Relay Race How to Play

o1. Sign up for a team. There are three teams - Sun, Moon, and Star.

o2. You will be assigned a number.

o3. On each day, there will be a list of tasks to complete to win the race.
* It is not necessary to do them in order.
* Do only your assigned number's duties.
* Any team that has someone do another's duties will be disqualified.

o4. Each completed task will receive one point. The team that completes all of the tasks first will receive twenty points.

o5. The team with the highest score wins.

Celes Paradi Relay Race The Rules

o1. Follow all of Menewsha's Rules and TOS, especially regarding quoting material that you have not written yourself. Some tasks may require you to copy and paste lyrics, for example. Not putting them in [ quote ][ /quote ] will earn you an infraction.

o2. Do not share your account information (passwords) with team members so your team can complete the tasks. Menewsha will not be liable for your decisions to do so.

o3. Do not harass other teams, whine, or display poor sportsmanship. This is just a game for fun. It's fine to root for your team (say you're the best team of the three, for example), but slandering others is not tolerated.

o4. Please put effort into your tasks. Some may require you to doodle a quick picture or to write a poem. You are not required to make masterpieces. Just don't scribble something like "Roses are red, violets are blue, stars are great and so are you" for a poem task and expect it to be accepted.

o5. I'm the judge. I do have the final word, and I would appreciate it if no one challenges it. You're fine to offer constructive criticisms or to defend why you ought to qualify. I will consider everything and try to be as fair as humanly possible.

Last edited by ToriKat; 08-04-2008 at 12:39 AM..