View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-21-2015, 04:22 PM

Filius listened rubbing her back the entire time. Students from his class were coming by, to see what was wrong. Filius stood up, and looked towards his instructor. "Excuse me, but I need to pay a visit to your colleagues class. "He said, as he began walking towards the Weapon-Master training, Bringing Sophie behind him, holding her hand.

"Sir Imperii, you know you can't leave until class is done! There are regulations that you must-"

"My work is all done, I've practiced the number of spells that I've needed too, and my level of magic far precedes this. Any more time spent working around the basics is a waste of my time, and yours. "he said, as they approached back towards the weapon-master class.

The moment Filius came back with Sophie, things got tense. Everyone of the weapon-masters were obviously irritated about having him there, partially because he was a Magic-caster, and partially because of how he humiliated the previous weapon-masters they've encountered. He then approached the Instructor (whom I assume you are controlling), and crossed his arms. "Hello Sir, might I ask what the hell is going on?"he asked, a hard stare on his face. Sophie has, until today, never seen Filius become really angry, and it seems today that, every time someone steps on his toes or bothers her, It come out. "Might you explain why you are singly incapable of doing your job, and training this woman proper?"he asked, not raising his voice above a normal level