View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-27-2015, 04:56 AM

"Don't worry Sophie. By the time I'm done with him, he won't be able to walk straight for a month."he said, with a grin on his face. It was the Imperii blood in him, the part that loved a good fight. Filius didn't look for a fight, but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it. "It's good to have you by my side though. I need reliable people like you. You're strong, too. With a little training, you could be a walking monster-destroyer."he said to her.

"As for the those two factions, I think it's mainly political. Traditionally, Weapon-masters have been at the head of the governments of the world since time in memorial. The best warriors, or the best scavengers. The chain of command didn't matter to people who needed things done. "he said to her. "Now that things have settled, the Magic-casters claim to focus on the intellectual and scientific principles of society, but it's mainly a power grab. "he said to her, and laughed to himself. "The sad thing is, is that they make the most off of each-other. Warrior kills a monsters? It's remains can be studied by a Magic-caster. Magic-caster enchants a weapon, or piece of armor? Warrior uses it to fight and kill a monster. "he said to her. "They need eachother, and yet they're too stupid to realize it. "He finished.