View Single Post
Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:30 PM

"Castle?" Emilie's eyes widened. "You mean to see the king? I have never seen the king before! Oh, take me with you! Won't you, pretty please? I know! It will be your fee for me telling your fortunes; it is not that much to ask, is it?"

Without waiting for a response, Emilie's hand shot out and grabbed Dawn's. Peering down at the dark-haired girl's palm, her eyes widened even further. "Why, what is this?"

"What is what?" Raman asked quite impatiently.

"How puzzling!" Emilie sighed. "I can see nothing but one man. He is tall, and wears breeches, and his hair is wild and the color of straw."

"That sounds like the Goblin King," Raman muttered.

"It does? Oh, but that can only mean one thing," Emilie told Dawn. "Your destiny is intertwined with that of the king himself! How exciting!" Eyes gleaming with this fortune, the pink-clad girl dropped Dawn's hand and instantly seized upon Raman's. "Why, and you..."

Her wide smile faded, and was replaced by a perplexed frown. "Well, this... this is strange..."

"It is, is it?" Raman grumbled.

"I see nothing." Emilie looked into Raman's face, so small in comparison to her own. "That only happens when someone's fate... is aligned with mine."