View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 04-24-2012, 11:06 PM

"I know, I know," he said with a shudder. "But I would rather take chances with him than venture into the darkness and face a pack. Although, I suppose are odds are the same either way…."

When Keri was within smelling distance, Braith just kept his wary nose on him. However, a stranger turn of events happened, resulting in Keri approaching the group and asking to join it. Brows furrowed, Braith looked over his shoulder at the vampire that was now standing behind him. Smile coming onto his face, the redhead nodded in agreement with Arlotte's comment. He even took it a step farther, officially welcoming the newcomer.

"The more the merrier! Just know that if you try to eat us, I will probably cry, scream, and beg for mercy. I will be so annoying that you won't be able to eat me." A wink and then a cheesy grin smiled. "Anyway, I'm Braith and this dashing young man is Nym. Arlotte is our gorgeous British vampire friend. Who might you be, rockstar?"

Not wanting to cut the welcoming short, the brawny yet slender male slowed his pace as he waited for Keri to find his spot in line. However, a sudden coolness in the air forced him to pull the group onward.

"Guys, I think we're going to be sitting ducks in mere minutes. Seems as if that terrible vampire is out and there are others within running distance for us. What should we do? Try to give him the slip? Or take our chances with a pack?" Voice serious and hairs raising on the back of his neck, he was beginning to bet money against their odds of survival. They were getting closer and closer to facing death. Or at least a mouth full of fangs....