View Single Post
LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 05-31-2015, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Oh I agree - at least with my cousins' kiddos they have a ball when they can do things like that! If you have time this summer then I would definitely recommend a small box flower garden you can keep on your porch or on a table or something - that way it's easily accessible without having to worry about weeding etc - or if you want to do that part do then a small flower bed is always nice!

Ohhh - gotcha :3

Oh I bet! My cousin's one year old is sooo fast - she started walking when we visited in March and she was a crazy fast crawler then - you'd blink and she'd be in another room! Always had to keep an eye on her lol Especially because she was feeling out how to walk :3 Now she's a pro lol I don't know what we're going to do with her!!

Ain't that the truth! They were actually REALLY good for the longest time - never touched anything then the OTHER kiddos popped up for a visit with them one year and that's when all heck broke loose lol Then again, those kiddos write on walls and literally do everything you SHOULDN'T be doing because my cousin doesn't discipline XD; But what can you do? They'll grow out of it eventually! Until then, they stay out of my room - too many valuables!

---------- Post added 05-30-2015 at 11:20 PM ----------

Nope I agree too lol Conversation is always best! Teasing or goofing around is okay, as long as it's not pointless or harassment - just have to know what to do it and when not to etc. There has to be conversation going on as well though or it really is just pointless posting for gold and it'll probably be brought up about spam :3
It'd be a matter of figuring out where to put it where the dogs wouldn't get into it. Kids and dogs... insanity over here.

Oh, yeah! And add in an almost 4 year old - craziness! But I love it all! But both girls are crazy fast at getting places when they want to. Always have to keep an eye out! When we go places usually I take Soph (our youngest, and the one who just turned 1), and my hubby takes Becca (our almost 4 year old) so that we each have one to keep an eye on instead of one of us having to keep an eye on both. :P

Ugh - parents like that drive me crazy. Discipline your kids, at least let them know what is ok, and what isn't ok! Drives me crazy when parents let their kids get away with things like that. Yes, it will happen, at least let them know it isn't ok instead of letting them just get away with it! Kids who test boundaries and never have their parents let them know what is allowed and what don't are usually those problem kids as they grow up too. I hope that your cousins kids grow out of it!!

Ok, good! Glad that I'm not alone with thinking that.
It is important to know that sometimes what one thinks is funny won't be funny to others, and also to keep these two in mind as well:
Quote:
Image spam: Posting nothing but a picture or smiley with no accompanying text is not allowed. Posting an array of unnecessary images or emoticons in a post is also a form of image spam.
Posting random (and often offensive) images in stranger's profiles is also a form of image spam, please don't do this as it is rarely welcomed or appreciated.

Single word posts: Single word posts must be relevant to the thread; for example part of the conversation. It's fine to respond to something your friend said with "lol". It is NOT ok though, to go posting "lol" or "hi" and so on at random in stranger's threads, this is spamming and will be deleted and you'll receive an infraction for it.
I was just refreshing myself on what the rules say on things like that, just to make sure I understood what is and what isn't allowed.