Thread: Tiger Lily Inn
View Single Post
MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-23-2013, 08:37 AM

"Right of course! We're just new. I'm sure once people hear how good of a place we are it'll be very busy." People probably thought it was strange that she was the only chef in the place but Mana's cooking skills far surpassed most people. Cooking was the one thing Mana could multitask very well. "Ah Kouryuu...I would have to agree with Minoru." Her nose twitched slightly and stood up. "We don't wish to have dirty tables." Mana also had a limiter around her neck. It was a metal choker that kept her other side at bay. Yes her other side was strong but she didn't want her coming out in good company or public! The bat turned towards Meilou and Bruiser. "I do still have that batch of fresh cookies I made a little while ago."

"Cookies~" Meilou giggled. "Yes pwease." The child looked over at her mother in case she couldn't have any.

Kayko chuckled a bit and nodded. "You had all of your dinner so you can have some cookies. Even if I said no someone in here would give you cookies." She snorted slightly glancing over at a few known 'suspects.' Her ears twitched listening to metal shift before she glanced over at Dea. "Put it back Dea. People need that to eat."

Once she got the 'OK' from her mother she looked back down at her paper and continued coloring.

Sofia looked over at Meilou and chuckled a bit. That little girl was so adorable. Thinking about children usually made her upset since she wouldn't be able to have her own. As a werewolf her body and mind never aged. She could probably carry for a few months but after the child developed more was the problem. She was forced to turn into her wolf form on a full moon and the change was extremely painful and that was the problem. So Sofia never bothered trying to have children. "Hmph." The alpha shifted in her seat before she glanced over at Kiki and Kira.

Kira looked up at Kiki and smiled. "I know." She knew she was safe she really did it just went against all of her instincts. Kira used to just travel around from town to town searching for a job and a place to stay. The horse was welcomed to stay with Kiki and her 'family' as a permanent resident. That certainly took sometime getting used to. Living with a pack of werewolves.