Thread: Tiger Lily Inn
View Single Post
MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-24-2013, 03:39 AM

"Ah...Minoru~" Mana held up some new cloths and tilted her head. "This should easily last you for a while." She smiled sweetly and tilted her head. "When you're done I'll make you something yummy." Mana turned to the girls and blinked. "Is anyone hungry? Since it's not very busy I could make some more food for us." Her nose twitched a little shifting in her seat.

"Put all of it away Dea." Kayko raised her eyebrow. "I can still hear the other pieces." She smirked moving her eyes over at her daughter watching her color. Her ears drooped a bit watching her and sighed. Meilou looked more like her father then she looked like Kayko.

Meilou looked over at the plate and set her crayon down before she pulled the plate in front of her and started eating the cookies. "Auntie Mana makes the best cookies!"

"Thank you sweetie~"

"I don't think Fawn would have been very helpful here." Sofia raised her eyebrow. "As much as you miss him you know he would have just gotten in the way." She wasn't trying to be mean but the badger would have just followed Kiki around wanting to play while she tried to work.

"I'd have to agree with Sofia on that one. As cute as he is he wouldn't have let you work much."