Race: Clockwork Golem
Appearance: x
Job: None (but looking)

Name: Owen
Race: Homunculus
Appearance: x
Job: None (but looking)

--------------------------------------------------

A pair of travelers wandered though the countryside. A large metallic man with a child on his shoulder. They had passed through several towns looking for a place to stay. Most of the time the duo was chased away by frightened people. But as long as they stayed together they were never daunted by these encounters.

"Ugh...How much longer?" The seemingly young man followed behind his metallic companion. His head hung and his breath was growing labored. "It feels like we've been walking for days..."

"Haha, patience is a virtue my friend." The voice projected from somewhere under the top hat on the machine's head, though no mouth was clearly visible. Each of his deliberate movements was punctuated by a series of whirs and clicks from his clockwork body. "That nice old Witch told us that we would find sanctuary at an inn in the woods."

"Even if she was telling the truth what makes you think they would let us stay?" The artificial boy had a deep frustration in his voice as he spoke. ever since they were put out on their own they hadn't had the best luck. "Personally I don't feel like running for my life again..."

"Owen you see the world though pessimistic eyes." He kept an even stride, the sounds of his body matching his pace like a drummer boy. "from what I've heard the women who run this place are much like us. Surely they wouldn't turn away two gentlemen who are willing to work!" Owen rolled his eyes, as much as he hated the idea he knew they would have to work. "Ah here we are." Windup said as they stepped into a clearing. They approached the building and stepped inside. Windup had to duck under the door frame. "Greetings." He said, bowing to the group.

Last edited by Cinderhaze; 02-24-2013 at 04:14 AM..