Thread: Tiger Lily Inn
View Single Post
Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 05:47 AM

"Ah yes, this is just fine. I'll stand if you don't mind though, I wouldn't want to break the chairs." He tapped on his chest, making a metallic ring. "A solid metal body makes one quite heavy." He moved a chair to the side and stood in it's place as Owen took the seat across from him. He lifted a gloved hand and rubbed the back of his 'head' as he saw people file out of the inn. "Sorry, we didn't intend to drive out the other patrons." His attention shifted back to the horned girl who had been watching him. 'Fascinating...that one has an extraordinary amount of power in her..in fact, all of them seem quite powerful. Haha...I guess that should be expected of this place.'

Owen took one of the menus as he sat down. "Face it Windup...you're a seven foot tall hunk of metal. You're gonna scare people off from time to time." The boy grinned as he opened the menu and began to look through it. "Man it feels great to sit down for a bit after all that walking. And all of this looks good, what are you going to eat Windup?"

Windup cocked his head to the side and made a noise that sounded like a sigh. "I assume you're joking as you know full well I can't eat." He turned to the waitress. "Two glasses of water will be fine for now Miss, it will take him a while to decide."