View Single Post
Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-06-2011, 05:50 AM

(( Noo! This RP can't die! D: I was kind of waiting on others to post too, but I'm afraid it might die so here we go! Should have posted a long time ago too. Sorry. >w< ))

Shadow was glad that Nitro decided to stop. Their party seemed a bit exhausted, especially the more day-friendly ones. Luckily, there was a cave nearby as he had said. However, that apparently wasn't where Nitro wished to sleep, though the cave would provide proper shelter for the other pokémon.

Shadow smiled lightly as he watched Nitro lay down in the grass right outside of the cave, apparently either keeping a watchful eye over everyone from there or just not liking the cave. Shadow decided to join him. The smaller, dark pokémon came up beside Nitro before sitting down. "It's going to be a long day tomorrow." He said, still smiling. And a long night too, or at least for him anyway. There was no way he could travel in that big of a group, have Nitro claim him as a sub-leader of said group, and go to sleep at night with so many pokémon under his watch. "You can sleep, if you wish." He then offered. "I'll be up anyway. Night is more my element, after all."

----------

RazorWing sighed at the boy's plea to not harm him before pouting at being called a baby. He then rose a brow to his comment about a bandana... before a fierce look came over him. "I would absolutely not! Don't get any ideas in your head!" He shouted back. "I will NOT participate in your frilly human trivialities such as 'dressing up'!" Oh yes. He knew very well of the way humans would often put clothes and accessories on their pokémon 'pets'. He folded his razor-like arms across his chest and turned his back on his new trainer. "Ahem. Anyway. You will address me as RazorWing from now on, for that is my name." He paused, turning his head slightly to look back at Trevik. "So then. What's your name, human?"

Last edited by Rude; 01-06-2011 at 05:53 AM..