View Single Post
Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 AM

"Gregory is your brother?" Morgiana smiled. "What a thrilling turn of events." She chuckled and stopped walking. She twirled around to face Jordan, putting on her best high society look. "Hmm..." She poked his nose with her index finger. "You don't really look like him, though your mannerisms are very similar." She walked around him, examining him again. "Shorter, darker hair, more mysterious eyes... obviously younger... Seemingly lost... Less muscular, but slender suits you." She felt like a butcher sizing up a cow to be slaughtered. "You have a similar energy about you... but, I knew him longer than I know you." She had come full circle and stopped to stand directly in front of him. "Summary. You are Jordan Searl, brother of Sir Gregory Searl, now champion of the Pokemon League." She closed her eyes and hopped up and down in excitement, clapping her hands in front of her. She beamed at the man standing before her.

Could he be the brother that Gregory had talked so much about? Could this be the one that he had told her to find? He's setting out after me, I'm sure of it. He doesn't look too much like me, but he has something. The same thing you have. The same thing I have. I can't put words to it... but it's there. It's... the reason we do what we do. It's the reason I gave you that egg. You'll see it one day, just like I have.