View Single Post
Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 09-25-2012, 07:07 AM

The convenience stores sell fried chicken in Japan? That's hilarious! But then again I've heard of stores in Thailand that sell mashed potatoes and gravy from a dispenser and other things from Asian convenience stores so I guess it's not really that odd.

It's definitely because of the election that people are bringing up politics and religion so much. It's hard going on my Facebook and reading my wall and seeing just how many of my friends disagree with my beliefs and opinions, and while I can respect their beliefs, I find myself fighting not to start arguing with them because they make me mad. And I try to stay very updated in what's going on with the government, because I want to exercise my right to be informed on the issues, so when I get friends who see one little article and take it out of context or don't know the background behind it, it makes me even more mad.

I've never lived in a small town. The smallest town I've ever lived in is my current town, which has 119,000 people living in it as of July 2011. I live in a suburb of a major metropolitan city. It's just weird to be all small town and know everyone and be connected to the community in the middle of nowhere. My uncle's closest neighbor lives more than a mile down the street from his house, whereas I have neighbors who have houses twenty feet away from mine. It's just weird.