View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-21-2016, 05:13 PM

Even when Fritz seemed to 'break the hard news' to Nyx about the wall hurting him, not so much Eleanor, the woman shook her head. "It doesn't matter that it didn't hurt, you got hit by her! I finally got to see her powers!" She pulled away from the male, her hands by her mouth; she was truly giddy about this. When he showed her his bruised arms, the water woman leaned into look at them, her finger tracing lightly across the skin. "Lydia can heal this up no problem, if you want," she said as she looked up at him.

The man seemed more concerned about not letting Eleanor catch him off guard again. Nyx chuckle slightly as she said, "I don't think you have to worry about that. I don't think we'll see her powers for a loooong time to come."

Nyx had been with Eleanor for a little over a year and in that time, this was the first time the woman actually let her see her powers, or even a portion of them. She wasn't the type to show them off and she wasn't sure why she kept them so secretive. Anytime anyone asked, Eleanor just brushed it off and the conversation ended quick with the woman taking her leave.

The male then started talking again, but not about Eleanor; what was he talking about? His words suddenly made sense as he talked about her throwing herself at any handsome man she found. Nyx let out a mock-offended gasp, her handing falling to her heart. "The man that just swore his life to me thinks I am so fickle?" She then exaggeratedly placed the back of her hand against her forehead. "My love, he must not find it pure."

She then stuck her tongue out at the man, placing one hand defiantly on her tip as she pointed at him. "Don't go thinking I'm that easy Mister," she scolded. "You are my handsome man, no one else shall ever win that right!" She then rolled her eyes as she said, "And I've seen many men in my day. That facility seemed to like having them as doctors." Her gaze fell back to the taller man, a dangerous glint in her eye as she stood on partial tip toe, slowly running a finger along the bottom of his jaw and chin saying, "None could even hold a flame to you."

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 01-21-2016 at 05:21 PM..