View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-22-2016, 05:05 PM

Eleanor's olive eyes bored into the male; so his fighting skills were simply from the luck of the draw back at the facility. Then again, that wasn't all that surprising with just how well he seemed to understand them for being such a late person brought in. Between him and one of the other new ones, the other girl that must have used her powers seemed to have the more common reaction to it.

She didn't need the male to tell her that treatment was poor there, but he probably knew that which meant that statement was meant for the other male, not herself. Her brows furrowed as she listened as Melik went on about how he wasn't going to let himself really be tested on, how he would be able to manage that? So many fought against it and nothing came of it.

His eyes then fell to her, he spoke of someone else, some Arvin guy. She rose her eyebrows at the male, not knowing what this exactly had to do with anything they were talking about at that point. It wasn't really telling her just what was going on. From the way the other male reacted, that seemed to make more sense to him than it did her. Eleanor wrote it off as something she didn't need to bother with as well.

As Melik continued, his skin looked like it just flooded away to the floor. Eleanor's eyes followed as the substance pooled on the floor; sand. As it spread out, a bright red liquid showed itself and Melik explained he had been saving the injections. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the substance; it was only red, there was no black, no purple, no vibrant pink, just red. That shouldn't have surprised her though, everyone got something different, but that was still just one color to the three she could remember.

Then Fritz's words hit her; splicing. Her eyes locked on him as he spoke of getting it to someone else. Melik seemed to be shocked by the word and even though it was the same thing she had been told earlier, it was still difficult to grasp.As Frizta kept talking, Melik mentioning someone by the name of 'Rroy', Eleanor could feel her mind closing off to what they said.

Liars.

Her head echoed the word over and over again as she looked at the male. Liars. Betrayal. The words thrummed. He will come, the words seemed to stir something within her, though she knew nothing of this man.

The look Fritz gaver her was sincere, the woman could find nothing to hint that he was being anything but honest. The red head was soon joining; they said they would take her to Civitas, the main council planet.

They will kill them all.

Eleanor could feel her breathing flare at that thought. Too many questions came to that thought; she knew not where it came from, she knew not why it formed. Could she believe these two men that seemed to want to take her to this far off planet. To show her the truth? She had just met them, they had lied to her more times in the few hours she knew them than had been honest worth her. They knew an awful lot on what they were, on what the hunters could be.

The woman straightened her back, a commanding pride seeming to fill her as those darkened orbs looked at the two men.

"No."

The word was cold. It was cold and it was final.

"I refuse to leave those that trust me to run off with a couple of men that have done nothing by lie since they go there. You have no way to prove your honesty to me. You have no way to prove that everyone here will be safe."

The woman then turned and began to walk back towards the door. She paused, casting a glance back at the men. "I want you two gone. You are too much of a danger to everyone here. I want you gone and I don't want to ever see your faces again."

Just as the woman started to make her way out of the room again, a familiar white haired woman nearly ran into her.

"Oh! Eleanor, sorry," she said, partly winded. "Got water," she pointed back towards where they kept the barrels. "We should be--" The woman's aqua eyes focused on the woman; a worried look filled her eyes as she looked back at the men behind her. "Eleanor, what's going on?"

Eleanor's eyes locked on the woman, the look just as sharp when she were dealing with Melik and Fritz. "Get these two out of here," she told the woman, her tone just as cold and unwelcoming as before.

"Wait, what? Why?" Nyx questioned, her stance shifting slightly to one side.

"Why? Because they are no longer welcome here," Eleanor replied. "They will bring danger to everyone. We will fight this battle and they will not be able to spring anymore surprises on us."

Nyx laughed, though the sound was more worried and confused than it was filled with humor. "What are you talking about Eleanor? What surprises?"

"Just get rid of then Nixie."

As Eleanor tried to walk by the woman, Nyx caught her arm, a concerned look on her face.

"Eleanor, you're not making any sense."

The brunette only replied with a harsh look that seemed to worry the other. "Eleanor, don't do this. You'll regret it later."

It was then that the shorter woman turned to face the other head on. "If you think I will regret this decision so much then you can go with them." Without another word, the woman left, disappearing into the darkness of tunnels where the others were working away.

Nyx stood there, shocked and breathless as the woman walked away. Fritz told her to protect Eleanor's goal, but how did it turn out like this? She couldn't figure it out; Melik had done nothing but help and Fritz, she couldn't see anything bad in him. Turning, she cast that worried face to the two men. Shaking her head slowly she asked, "What's going on?"

Follow my Facebook Page! I'll be trying to keep it updated with my 3 cosplays for this year!