Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2015, 03:16 AM

*Afterschool
3:10pm*

Morgan, had gone through her normal morning routine, except she was anxious and nervous about the fact that she was going to have to teach the new person who would take her place today. Her nervousness only intensified when she got to Mr. Bloom's classroom, that morning because he told her to meet him back at his classroom at the end of school, so that she can meet and begin to teach the new student who would take her place as the bookkeeper.

Now, as the last bell had rang and students where filing out of classrooms and heading to lockers and towards the front doors, or to their clubs and such. Morgan, taking her sweet time and torturing herself by thinking of all ways things could go wrong and how much trouble this whole thing could cause, 'Morgan, you've got to relax about this. They wouldn't have gotten picked to take my place if, Mr. Bloom didn't think they could!' Nodding her head in agreement with herself, she walked around the corner.

As, she got closer to the door she could hear slight muffled voices and she could tell the deep, manly voice was, Mr. Bloom but the higher pitched and what sounded like excitement, 'That is definitely a young girls voice! Oh God, I hope they aren't a first year!' She began to panic and started to back away from the door, 'No, wait! They don't allow that...I only got picked because, Beathany liked me the best.' She let out a large sigh of relief and decided to open the classroom door.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 10-30-2016 at 04:09 AM..