View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 09-07-2014, 03:32 AM

Numira reached up to her face a moment as they walked, rubbing her cheeks and the sides of her face with her hand softly, massaging the area with slightly frustrated look on her face, though she glanced up at Kiernan while he spoke again, replying to what she'd said to him, having used his own words in kind,
"Smile so much. More than I do at home. My face hurts." She interjected softly between one of his pauses, dropping her hand again and looking ahead of them once more, though she wondered a little. He had a sister? And she was a wizard? Or rather an apprentice to one? If her translator was working correctly, that meant she was studying magic.

She looked back over her shoulder momentarily. The strange young man from the forest was no longer in sight, she had seem some strange light around his arms, but it was brief and quick, she simply reacted, feeling a slight threat towards Kiernan at the time. Her immediate thought had been to eliminate him, but she remembered one of the rules of interplanetary travel, if she could help it, it was best not to kill the populace, only if her life was in danger. Interfering was technically against Intergalactic Law. So by rights, she'd broken the law, several times in fact. But she kept a smile on her face, these were worries that would have to catch up later as she grinned at Kiernan,
"I am so far from the usual crowd that I am on a different world." She stated sincerely, it wasn't an admission to the absolute truth, but it was still the truth, "And we may not have met, if the circumstances were different. If I knew that I might meet you, and did not, I think..-" She stopped dead still and stared at him, her face turning bright red before she closed her mouth.

Her hand however gripped the inside of his arm more tightly, almost as if afraid to let go, like a child that wanted to never leave its parents side, or something more. She stepped in a little closer, pressing her shoulder up against the back of his with a smile on her face, it remained a little red as she blushed, but she kept quiet, she was happy like this, no point spoiling it now with theories of less happy possibilities,
"You are a good man, Kiernan." She reaffirmed what she had said the night previous, staring forward at the road, she wondered how long it would take, but perhaps it didn't matter how long, for now she was happy to just walk along with him, though she froze briefly in her tracks as she heard a yell from back in the forest,
"DAMN!!"
Numira glanced at Kiernan again and grinned sheepishly,
"I think running again would be good..!" She whispered up to him, prepared to run if he was.