View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-24-2016, 09:43 AM

How to Play:
1) For this game all people who signed up for a team will be playing automatically.
2) Every person on each team will be assigned a number.
3) Everyday you will fill out a form which has three parts:
A) The team which you want to throw the ball towards. For this you will pick red, green, or blue. I do advise not throwing at your own team though *wink*
B) There will be two dice rolls. The First Dice Roll is your aim roll. This will be a number that determines who on the
team you aimed at. Your roll will be associated with the number of the person on the team you chose to throw
at. If you roll a number that doesn't correspond with anyone on the team then you missed.
C) The Second roll is your dodge factor. If you are aimed at for the day this number will determine whether you
successfully dodge the ball or not. The rolls will change daily, and each day it will become harder to dodge. I will
be posting the dodge criteria along with the daily form.
4) If you are hit, that's it, game over for you. But I do encourage you too keep rooting for your team!
5) Some strategy could come into place with this game as far as the teams in which you aim at. I encourage you guys to talk this over in your team planning threads :D.
6) The team with the most remaining players at the end of the event win. Anyone left standing at the end of the event will also win something.

Today's Criteria and Rolls:
Day 6:

For today's dodge you must avoid the number 2. If you roll any other number you have successfully dodged!

Form:

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Day 6 Lets Make this count!!!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[B]I want to throw at team:[/B]
[B]Aim Throw:[/B] [dice]15[/dice]
[B]Dodge Throw: [/B][dice]2[/dice]

Last edited by Cora; 08-31-2016 at 11:28 PM..