View Single Post
Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 12-21-2007, 11:03 PM

Mama Juru-

I went to see that fat man Santa Claus today. He didn’t even ask me what I wanted for Christmas! And, he made me sit on his lap. I was scurred. Plus, he charged me outrageously for a picture. –tear-

So I’ve decided the red man is useless, and I turn to you to ask for a gift.

I’ve been a very nau- Nice girl this year. I studied for a sum total of 5 hours for all of my final exams. I bought my Math Teacher a copy of the Kama Sutra*, which is a very educational book. It was even illustrated to make things easier for him! He seemed happy that we thought to buy him a nice gift. I denied having been the gift giver for the sake of avoiding any sort of gratitude from him. That’s how humble I am. ;D

I also adopted another orphaned kitty this year. I felt bad for him.

I was so nice this year that I managed to get a date to my school’s midwinter dance! And then, I was even nicer, and he became my boyfriend! And I swear I’ve treated him nicely. I even made him a map of some restaurants and houses he goes to, because he almost got lost driving to lunch.

But on a more serious note, I’ll be a really good girl in a few days when I open my charity.

And when considering me, please disregard the word ‘Naughty’ written on my hand. That was to see if Santa might notice and ask me about it. He didn’t. Fail Santa. D:

Anyway, I’ve been amazingly good this year. I’ve avoided insulting people countless times, and I ask for a panda plushie in return. Because then, my avi could match my real life Secret Santa gift.
Happy Holidays, and you're cooler than Santa.

<3 Ithir –insert halo here-

*For those who don’t know what the Kama Sutra is, it’s an ancient Indian text that deals with sex poses