View Single Post
Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-22-2007, 12:23 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

The following is a letter, written by a youngin' named Darrell, who's been an exceptionally good boy this year. As you may know, he is in pursuit of an item that may or may not be obtainable from you (the Pure Love Sash;) and wishes to first off express his greatest appreciation for all you have done and given him this year, and all that is to follow in the year to come! Here is Darrell's letter!

"Juju Mama,

Have I been a good boy this year? Boy I sure hope so! Christmas has come rather quickly this year, as I have been blessed with many new friendships to keep the time flying. Many of my greatest friendships have been formed here on Menewsha. The wonderful people I have met have influenced me in all aspects of my life, introducing me to new things and broadening my thinking. I am extremely grateful for their presence in my life, even if everyone on this site says that this isn't "real life".

These people are an inspiration. Some of those people have influenced my actions, both as a person and as a moderator on this site. I know that though some of my actions have been questionable and that I may not think things through sometimes, I have done my best to further the development of this site. That is an accomplishment in it's own right. Who can say that they've truly helped out an online forum in their life, and I mean, truly helped? Not just made suggestions? This is something that I was encouraged to take on by many of my friends, and since taking this on it has been a rocky path (as you very well know; you're Mama Juru after all). I've been very humbled by the experience.

I have chosen to write this letter, in hopes of furthering a quest that I have just recently started. It is very hard for me to ask for help in these cases, as I am a very independent person (most of the time) and it's always a burden for me to ask others for help. It makes me feel bad, because I see others who have worked so hard to get these items on their very own. However, in the spirit of Christmas, I am requesting only one thing from you; that you help me in the best way you see fit in finishing my quest for the Pure Love Sash.

Thank you again for doing this for all of us! It's very much appreciated! <3

Merry Christmas! O<:<:<--

Darrell"

Thanks for considering this youngin', and all them other youngin's here on the wonderful site of Menewsha!

Happy Holidays!
Seiki Nova

PS: The following is MY story to you. No item required. 8)

So I went to go and get a bowl of Froot Loops for breakfast before school today (seeing as it was the last day before Christmas Vacation) and wouldn't you know it, my brother had already eaten them. Go figure right? So I was like, "YOU FREAKING CRACKER! YOU ATE ME DANM FROOT LOOPS" and he was all "F-U FOOL! DEY MY FROOT LOOPS 2 G-DAWG-SKILLET-HOMEY" and I was all "STFU! YOU'RE DIRT TO ME YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF SCUM!!!" and he was all like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" and I was like, "W/E LOSERRRRRRRR" and that was the end of that conversation.

Then I get to school right, and you'd think on the last day we wouldn't do anything. HAHAHAHAHA! My freaking government teacher was all like "ESSAYYYYYYYYZZZZ TODAY : ) : ) " and I was like "ESSAYS SAY WHAT?!" and she was all "THEY'RE NOT FOR A GRADE OR ANYTHING T________T" and I was all "FINE, BUT I GET TO PLAY MONOPOLY RIGHT?" and she was all "WE'LL SEE! DO WELL ON THE ESSAY AND YOU CAN" and I was all "FINE THEN -does essay-". So I played Monopoly after writing my essay, and it was OMG SO FUN LIKE CRAZY FUN!!! you know?

Second hour was kind of a drag though. We watched RV (in Botany/Zoology mind you) and I was all "ROFL. THIS MOVIE IS LAME x1000" and she as all "WHATEVER BIATCH! WATCH IT OR BLAH BLAH BLAH" and I was all "STFU. GIMME FOOD (she brought us food) AND TURN ON THE DAMN MOVIE" and she was all "HAHA, YOU'RE SILLY!" and I was all "DAMN SKIPPY!" So we watched RV and chatted the entire time.

It was a good day overall : )

Soooooooooo. I've been a good boy this year. No fights, no bad grades, no talking back to my te... yeah. We won't go there.

I ASK FOR A PONY KAY?! GIMME GIMME!