View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-11-2012, 08:35 AM

Rogan, kept his gaze on Victoria, the whole time. He felt his own annoyance build up at the fact that she was either playing with him or she was just clueless about what she did to him. He was also mad at her for getting him to at like this, 'She should be the only one getting annoyed and mad, not me!'

"So I'm to assume that you just move your lips without words coming out, towards Seth and Ryan? Because you seemed to be enjoying your talk with both of them...plus I mean you were laughing pretty good as well." as he was saying all this he switched both her tiny wrist into one of his much larger hand so he could have a free hand, 'She's so tiny.' he thought as he grabbed her chin with his right hand and forced her to look at him, which took him almost no strength at all.

~Meanwhile back in Frozen Delight~

Heather and Jacobe, were not the only ones to notice that Rogan was miss, but Morgan also saw saw that Victoria was missing as well, 'What is that girl up to?' she thought while, Jesse talked to her and the rest of the group, "Ah, honey...did you happen to see where Victoria, went? I don't want her to forget to call her parents about being out so late." She gave him her most beautiful smile. For whatever reason it was but Morgan, knew that Jesse had a slight interest in Victoria, which Morgan was not threatened by in the least bit because Victoria, knew not to mess with what was hers, unless she wanted to spend her school years in Hell. "Uh, no I didn't. I know she was kinda lagging behind us a bit but I think so was Rogan." Morgan, thought about it for a moment, "Well I'll call her and see what happened to her." she said sounding so innocent that you would think the two were great friends.