View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-19-2012, 07:11 AM

Rogan, wouldn't loosen his hold on her at all. Instead he lend forward towards Victoria's face, he saw the blush on her face and smirked, "I don't need a reason." He spoke after what seemed like hours, of staring into honey golden pools, "You're my Kit remember. So I'll do as I please." he said matter-o-fact like, he brushed a stray piece of hair out of her face, "But I don't like my Kit enjoying it's time with others more than with me." a frown mirroring his face.
'There is no way i feel anything more than just having fun with her and annoyed that she's having fun when I should be annoying her instead.' reassuring himself with those thoughts, he looked down at her from his bent position. She looked in raged at his words, "At least I'm the only one who gets to see this face." he said teasingly, as he moved his face closer to Victoria's. She said something but he didn't pay much attention, their breathing was mingling with each others he was so close to her, he could smell peaches, freash like they were just coming off the tree, 'It smells like her.' a small smile coming to his lips. Rogan, leaned forward, he saw Victoria, flinch as he placed his lips just at her ear "And that other face..." His voice dropped low in tone, it was husky as he spoke into her ear "The one from that time in the library." he pulled away from her and he tucked the loose hair from Victoria's bun back behind her ear. He noted how soft it felt, than he moved his fingers across her cheek and cherished it, his eyes instantly darted to her lips as the thoughts from the library come to mind, he moved his hand so he could run his thumb lightly over her bottom lip, "No one but I should see that face." he was so lost in his thoughts...in her.