View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-14-2019, 08:42 PM

@my friends;

Heyy everyone! I was feeling nostalgic and hopped on here. I definitely miss all of you and would love to connect with you on social media! Twitter and Instagram preferably. If you're interested in saying connected, drop me your URLs or usernames, or shoot me a DM if you don't want the world knowing :) I'd love to know what you're all up to.

Xavi's updates:
- Bought a house with my bf. We now have 3 cats. Still waiting on that ring....
- Got hired full-time at my company so I get benefits and vacation days now, w00tz!
- I've started to sew and make my own cosplays. I'm still horrible at it but I'm learning
- Oh, I got a new PC and picked up streaming... though I have a VERY irregular schedule that I rarely follow.
- Still a weeb... no one is surprised
- What else, what else. Ah, I've gained weight and I'm almost always stressed and irritated. Not that the latter are really "new" but they certainly don't help.
- I rarely have time to write anymore. Actually, I think the last time I wrote was last year... so it's been a long ass time and I miss it, but I just don't have time between work, house stuff, friend stuff, and sleep. Guess I could cut out sleep >.> but I think that's a bad idea.

So yeah, how've you all been? What's new?