Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2016, 08:21 AM

Day 2
Morning

------------

Morgan, woke up to the sound of her alarm clock beeping at her angrily. She blinked a few time before grabbing the clock, "Shoot! I over slept." she quickly, flung her comforter off her body and jumped off her bed, heading for the bathroom in the hallway. She turned the faucet on and let the water heat up, as she brushed her hair of all her morning tangles. Pulling her hair up into a messy bun, she washed her face, then brushed her teeth.

She was in her room soon after to get her hair done and her school uniform on, happy she had at lest two of them because when she got home yesterday, she hadn't bothered washing it and had just thrown it into the hamper. Realizing she was thinking to much, she grabbed her book bag and headed down stairs, she pulled out her phone remembering she had fallen asleep texting, she had a few new text. Quickly, putting her school shoes on, she opened the front door and locked it behind her, and ran towards the bus stop that she had 5 minutes to get to.

She had made the bus just in time, getting on and quickly showed her bus pass to the driver, then found an empty seat. Taking her phone out again she looked to see that her mother had sent her a message;

"Good morning sweet heart!<3 You looked completely exhausted when you got home, so I didn't want to wake you this morning. Have a great day at school! Anything you want for dinner tonight?"

Morgan smiled and responded to her mom's text and moved on to the next one;

"Good morning, Morgan!
I hope I'm not texting you to early!? Just wanted to know what would be a good time to meet today to go over the books?
-Mia ^_^"

Morgan, glanced at the time of the text and chuckled, then responded to the text, Mia was differently going to make a great replacement for her, this month would go by quickly and smoothly. She moved on to the next text and she hesitated when she looked at the name;

"Well, look I know you've got your reasons but I really wish you would think about what I said. I know that you are resigning for more then just your grads, but really think about my offer. I'll talk to you tomorrow at school, good-night.
-Jacob"

Morgan, frowned at the text, she must have fallen asleep after she had sent her 'good-night' before he had sent that to her. Her mother was right, she had been worn out from all of the events yesterday, and Jacob had texted her just a few hours after her "meeting" with Rogan. Wanting to understand why she was suddenly quieting, which she had to explain all of that to him and that she wasn't quieting and just resigning, because of her grads. Which he was not buying as the main reason, well even if he was a good friend she wasn't going to be able to tell him the real reason, because his best friend was the main reason she was quieting and she didn't want to make him feel conflicted.

Morgan and Jacob, had gone to the same middle school together but not till the last three month of middle school did they really meet each other and they ended up becoming friends rather quickly. However, once they got into Blue Wood, and Morgan had her first annoying encounter with Rogan, and gone to complain to Jacob, about the annoying and spoiled brat, did she find out that the two have been friends since birth and were basically brothers. Morgan thought for sure Jacob, was going to drop her as a friend or something, but all he did was chuckle and couldn't agree more with her, saying once she got to know him, that he wasn't all that annoying. She was still waiting for that day to come. She rolled her eyes and got off at her stop and made the short walk to her school.