View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-29-2009, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora Lorington View Post
Will this site ever become like gaia and make me hate it to the point of wanting to put my foot through the compy? I hope not, I loveith mene
I doubt it. Insomniac isn't that kind of owner and he said he's entirely unlikely to sell. We've learned a lot from other sites and continue to try not to go directions that people hate. Our users are not numbers to us. Most of us have full intentions to stay with Menewsha for the long haul. That's why we're very careful about selection onto staff. We want people who care about Menewsha the way we do and the users do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish View Post
Wish has a question. >__<

how many pokemon do each of you has?! >____<;;
Lots.... >_>;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmira Swift View Post
Any thoughts on Wild West inspired items?
Yippie kai yay? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmereina View Post
Ahh.. i have a question:

Staff, would we be able to celebrate other cultures in menewsha as well? Like having an International Week ? It would be cool to learn of the different cultures and stuff..and I have like items for example flags...or traditional attire to go along with this kind of event... what do you guys think? would it be troublesome? ^^;
We try to celebrate other cultures via time-appropriate shop updates or miniature events, but I don't know if we'd do something like "International Week". If Menewsha did that, it would be about our own little islands and less specifically the cultures of the real world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze-bear View Post
Question: Will we ever have an event dedicated just to Yumeh? =D
I dunno, maybe? I tend to think of the Menewsha Anniversary/Meneversary in January as "Yumeh's (unofficial) Birthday", and if any celebration like that were held, it'd be in the hands of the users as the staff wouldn't have time to plan an entire event in that period straight after the Winter Festival and before Valentine's... But you never know.