View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-21-2014, 07:07 PM

When Yukiteru spoke, Kioku jumped slightly. The cambion was all out of sorts it seemed and damn that truth tea. His eyes were on Yuki, but his finger was in his mouth, licking at the blood there from where he'd bitten it so hard trying to keep himself quiet. When Yukiteru asked that question, Kioku had to answer it, truthfully. He wanted to say 'yes' and apologize for barging in with some excuse and then run away, but he couldn't do that. He pressed his back against that door, and flinched slightly, still so sore, still so bruised.

"No. That kelpie, stupid Frewen. I'd recommend not eating or drinking anything he touches. At all." That finger was out of his mouth, and healing slowly already. He put both hands up to cover his face, it was still red. His heart was beating so fast, his chest was still so tight. "Secrets? Why did he have to ask about secrets? There's a reason things are kept secret. I didn't want to tell them. I never wanted to tell anyone that, but I couldn't stop. I tried so hard but the words came out anyway. That damn tea. He put some kind of truth serum or potion in the tea. That's the only explanation."

He lowered his hands, that embarrassment and shame giving way to anger, his right hand was clenched into a fist and when he brought it down he slammed it against the door behind. "When will this shit wear off? I can't be telling people things like that, I can't. I don't even want to think about it." His eyes caught Yukiteru's and Kioku offered a slight smile. "You could help me feel better." It was the honest truth, and Kioku spoke the words with a hint of seduction in them, just so his meaning was clear.