View Single Post
BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-19-2010, 07:25 AM

Lixi raised an eyebrow, she'd completely missed that the girl wasn't fully human. She'd heard stories before of some who were partial breeds and other things, but had never encountered one. "Could she be a half breed of some form? I'm a little embarrassed to admit I didn't even notice. Now granted, I was about to be killed by a demon at the time, and was a little confused as to why a human would directly confront a powerful demoness without even flinching, but I guess I never looked much deeper after that." she gestured at the computer "may I? I don't like the things, but I have used them. I saw an underling demon looking up something once, that perhaps could apply, or at least maybe help in your work over all even if it isn't related to your friend."

----------

((also, sorry kil hasn't responded yet. I'll go yell at him to keep his convo with Sophia going so she can eventually work her way back. Lol. He's a friend of mine from gaia and he's apparently been playing zOmg most of the night cause he's barely been responding))