View Single Post
BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 05-09-2010, 05:52 AM

Lixi half carried half dragged Jason into the elevator and fanatically hit the button to get down to the ground floor. "I know, I know you do. Trust me I'm trying to get you out of here." She muttered to the gurgling man. "Come on come on!" She yelled as she pounded on the buttons. The elevator lurched slowly down, to slow, she feared. "Oh fuck... come on!" She turned her attention back to the human who was so near death at her side. "Jason! Jason, come on stay with me now. You gotta focus. You gotta fight this you hear me?" She slapped him gently to try and keep him conscious. Seeing how little it was working she gathered her strength and drew him in tightly against herself. "Fuck, this is gonna hurt" she muttered as she pored what energy she could muster into bringing her wings into visible existence. The bright white glow of ethereal energy would have been blinding in this small space, so she was glad Jason's eyes had closed. "Whatever you do, don't open your eyes Jason. Just keep em shut tight." She yelled at him as she pulled the wings forward to wrap fully around them both. It wouldn't do much, but it would at least act as some kind of a shield against the energy bombarding the human. Lixi knew she wouldn't be strong enough to carry him if she'd tried to fly out, or even to help heal him right now, she'd barely begun to learn how o use her energy that way again to begin with. For now it was best to focus on just protecting him as best she could. The elevator finally lurched to a stop and the doors began to open. Lixi quickly dragged teh now nearly unconscious man out through them, and then let her wings fade away as she propped Jason up to get out the next set of doors. The energy seemed to be contained to just the building, so once outside she propped Jason against a wall and contemplated heading back inside to check on Sophia. A quick glance back at the barely moving human quickly made her change her mind though. Instead she began trying to check him over as best she could.