Thread: Ossein Tavern
View Single Post
Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 04-14-2008, 07:37 PM

[[ Woot, this place has long been forgotten I am sure. But I can't blame no one for that since all the reg RPers here had to move on to tend to RL Matters which are more pressing and important then the web, always is.

Thus this place got put on hold and locked while it wasn't being used but now, though not everyone is here anymore (some players quit or still on hiatus etc), Ji-chan and I ARE here and now both have the means to put forth some role-playing time. Might not be everyday as well, she has a newborn to care for and I work full-time, but still we will do more then nothing at all and of course this place IS open to anyone who cares to join us but as far as the current story, WELL ji-chan and I have to plot to see where we want to pick up from to know where we are at within the story's setting. We'll sorta be starting over, and yet not since the chars have already met and what has been done, the char's have to their memories, etc. Its just the plot had more then one char beside are own. That isn't the case now so we have to make things turn to suit what cards we have at hand now.

Thus if others want to help us start a new, you're WELCOME to share so and perhaps give it a try, at least after we discover what are basis grounds are gonna be. xD;; ]]