Thread: Twisted Tails
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2016, 04:06 AM

Ember
Played by [kilia]
“The flames may go out but there will always be embers.”

Nickname: Em (only my sibilings call me this)
Occupation: hmmm well I am a mistress of the night, hostess, fencer, in general I am the head of the underworld in my town.
Age: haven't you been taught to never ask a lady her age? But if you must know I am 21 plus some years of experience. (27)
Species: Ederulven
Orientation: to be honest I don't know anymore....I am probably pansexual? Maybe....
Relationship Status: It is complicated for I am in many relationships.
Hair: light golden blonde
Eyes: extremely pale violet (they used to be a deeper violet)
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: just right
Build: petite, athletic
Markings: Has belly button pierced, has scars on her chest, thighs & back (she does not talk about them, it clearly deals with something in her past)

Personality: i don't know!! I guess I am cunning and manipulative and I tend to always get what I want.
Dislikes: fighting with my sibilings, extremely bright lights, my lost eye sight

Skills: to many to list
Weaknesses: Tara, Zinfandel and my poor eyesight
Weapons: Poison needles, oh lipstick that has poison in it, and my sword. (That some how looks very similar to Tara's)
Clothing Style: hmm well I normally wear dresses and corsets and flats oh and cloaks and jewelry. You know the normally girly girl stuff. The complete opposite of Tara.

History: I have a brother and a sister whom I love dearly. They are older then me by a few minutes but that is okay. As for the relationship between me and my sister, well we seem to only get along and agree when it comes to our brother. You see we had a falling out years ago when....well there was an incident. But I am not getting into that as it is no ones business.

Extra: Secretly....no one else knows this but I am blind.....I lost my eyesight a long time ago.

Name: Ronan O'Neil

Personalityr: Quirky, talkative, and generally optimistic. Charming, quick to smile, and usually a generally pleasant being, he can be your best friend – or your worst enemy in disguise.

Are You A Surger?: Yes, he is a beast and ghost surger.

Who's Side Are You On?: Freelance surger.

Guardians: Liala: A ghost beast type, its attacks are ghost base, such as going through objects and being able to move objects, specializes in stealth and wits, inherited Laila from his sister before she passed away

Silas: A beast type, specializes in speed and strength, its attacks are beast base such as claw attacks, biting, trying to rip someone's throat out

Biography/History: Ronan does not like to talk about his past considering him and his twin sister started to be surgurs when they were 16, she ended up dying in a contest, leaving him to take care of her beast, the only thing he has left of her. Laila having grown around Silas, they too were like twins though they were completely different, so it as easy for him to be able to control her, though they still have their rough patches, considering he is no Rowena.

Name: Liala Bloodsoe

Race: Nele

Personality: Unlike her twin she rather stays quiet and more in the background, but that doesn't mean she can't be loud and proud when she is with him, she also likes to get into little spats with him. She cares about her family and will stick up for them so if you want her mad just say something bad about her family and then you will get what you ask for.

Bio: She has a twin brother, who is older then her by at least 2-5 minutes and two loving parents. Liala was more on the docile side out of the two, where as her brother had most of the attention onto him she prefer to be in the back ground of things. She and Silas played pranks on others all the time. The only way they could behave was if their parents caught them or disapproved of their act. Most pranks were harmless though. Except one little prank went a little too far, arson, that was why they were there in that place in the first place, they burned down the gymnasium at their old school, thier parents were tired of having to basically be around them all the time so that they could be good so they sent them both to Automaton.

Extras: has a tattoo on the small of her back

Character name: Silas Bloodsoe

Race: Nele

Rank or job: Ranger

Personality: impulsive, slightly rude, is secretly a very caring and kind man, he acts tough and shows barely any emotions

Dislikes: tomatoes, onions, strawberries, and a few other things

Name: Cain Jay Häkkinen

Nickname: CJ

Nationality: Finnish-American

Power: Pheromone Manipulation, animal morphing

Bio: CJ lived a very normal life for the most part, even with his mother being in the Navy and moving around the world a lot because of her job was fine for him. What he could never understand was why his father had left her, she was the most strong willed, loving person he knew. She never married or remarried, though she did take on his father's acclaimed last name though, giving it to him also. Sadly, one day, when she was out to sea, something terrible happened, something no one can explain, her ship was attacked and sunk, they found the bodies of her crew members but not her body. This left the 11 year old CJ devastated, he had to pack her things up and sell them, only keeping the trident pendent that she had always wore. That was when his guardian, one of the Naval Officers had told him who and what he was and took him to Stratous Magus. Where he has been ever since.

Personality: He has got a pretty even-keeled head on his shoulders. He is well-grounded and realistic. He doesn't really daydream or think about the future (unless he is planning ahead, of course). Actually, he tends to find day-dreaming and flightiness pretty annoying and pointless. Sometimes people get him confused with being pessimistic, but he knows that he is just being real. Is also very quiet, no one knows why.

Any weird habits?: Has a weird habit of scrunching his nose when he reads or writes, also a bit OCD

Name: Momiko
Human Form
Sex: male but appears female
Hair Color: Very light purple with light blue frosted tips, appears white during the summer
Hair Style: Short hair, white, can be fluffy appearing wild and untamed at times
Eye Color: green gold
Height: 4' 7 1/2"
Weight: 110 lbs
Nicknames: Momo, Miko

Last edited by Kilia; 10-15-2016 at 08:52 PM..