View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 02:20 AM

"stop that! you know better then to go throwing your spikes around." Tiny said her eyes glowing in anger. "just because you have not tried to make a life outside of this dose not mean that you need to distrory our team place." walking over she pulled the spike out of the wall. "The angel dose not like holes in the wall."

__________________________________________________ _____________

Dropping down into the ally way near the business he changed into he every day clothes and sighed. slowly he slipped into the back door trying not to be seen. there on the back table was the stack of six box's the largest one being just bigger then his head. "Vindr! there you are." the voice cut though the sound of people packing. Turning he could see her looking happy as she floated towards him. "I thought I had missed you today." her voice became sultry as she flowed acrossed the room to him.

__________________________________________________ ____________

<What I know could fill a shot glass. they have a class two Technopath while I am almost a class one. he may know more tricks on how to keep people but I know more paths to burrow into a secure drive. its just going to take me a bit of time to compile a file for you.> a picture of a little white cat appeared on his screen. it had a sad look on its face as its paws sat on a destroyed toy. <but they are working on a black site project. I dot know what it is yet but they need a lot of tech.>