View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-05-2015, 02:29 AM

Dorian just closed his eyes and just sighed in defeat. He scratched his head with his free hand ruffling up his hair as he did. His other hand was gripping his backpack's handle tightly. He didn't understand why the other teen wanted to gain back those feeling. Dorian just lightly bit his bottom lip as he looked at Chance. His face was softer as he played with his lip piercing as he noticed the tears in Chance's eyes.

"Why would you want those feelings back? I'm a deaf kid, who will never amount to anything thanks to my handicap. No matter how many times I place first in national tests. It remains the same. They find out I'm deaf and my chances are over. I should have been in college by now, in the best mechanical engineering college but like always the scholarship fell out once they found out I couldn't hear." He spoke softly to Chance. He really didn't understand why he would want those feeling back with someone like him. "I get it if you want a test subject but I'm sure there are guys better then me to practice on."